Thursday, April 4, 2013

Time 4 Learning a Lifesaver!

Have you ever had those days when you are trying desperately to get through a lesson with one child and the other child is making it impossible? This has been my life for the last couple weeks. Every time I sit down to teach a lesson with one child, the other one will come to me with things like,"Mommy, I am tired, hungry, bored, etc". This has been taking the joy out of our day and giving me some major frustration and anxiety. That is until we discovered Time 4 Learning!



We have been using Time 4 Learning for approximately a week now and it has completely revitalized our homeschool day. I am able to get through lessons with each child without being interrupted. This kids are enjoying working on the computer and they are so engaged they don't want to stop. It is amazing!



We use Time 4 Learning as a supplement in our day but it can also be used as a complete curriculum. My favorite feature is the ability to create a lesson plan using the parent tools. I also like being able to see what the kids have been working on in the parent area.

So far, Time 4 Learning is worth every penny we have paid. It is not expensive. It costs $19.95 per month for the first child and $14.95 for each additional child. Time 4 Learning is currently offering a special. Save 50% on your first month!

I recommend giving Time 4 Learning a try if you need something different in your homeschool day. It can help take the struggle out of homeschooling.