Featured Posts This Week!
1. 15 Best Earth Day Crafts from Preschool Crafts for Kids
2. Earth Day Activity from Boy Mama Teacher Mama
3. The Best Earth Day Activities from Some of the Best Things in Life are Mistakes
4. We Heart Earth from Brainstorm in Bloom
5. Craft Magazine Holder from Crafty Journal
This Weeks Co-Hosts
Money Saving Monday is a place to link up kid friendly activities that are inexpensive or free. Examples can include homeschool products, crafts, or projects and inspiration. We all know how expensive homeschooling can be. The idea of this linkup is to get creative curriculum ideas while saving us all money. Feel free to post several posts that follow the Money Saving Monday theme.
Please link up any idea that is free or inexpensive. Dont be shy!
I encourage you to visit other sites by clicking on the links and reading the wealth of information provided. This list could provide you with inspiration to spice up your old curriculum. I request that if you join this Link up, that you add the "Money Saving Monday" link up button to your post or blog sidebar so that others can find all of your wonderful posts. Please visit other posts that catch your attention and "like" any post that you find helpful.
If you are Featured, please grab this button.
Link Up Guidelines
1. Please follow your Host and Co-Hosts of the week.
2. Please visit other links and leave comments.
3. Please link to post and not your home page.