Sunday, January 6, 2013

Join us on our Adventure!

Have you ever question the decisions that you make? I know I do. All the time in fact. I have been questioning a lot of the decisions in my life lately. The first question I have asked myself is, "Stephanie, why are you spending all morning working at the kids school just so you can afford to send them there?" This question has been plaguing me for some time. 

Let me start by saying that I love my children. I would do anything for them. That is why I spend my mornings working at their Montessori school working off their tuition. I work as a teachers assistant two days a week and I clean the school every weekend. I assist in teaching other peoples kids but I don't get to be apart of my own kids learning. It was after this realization that I had an idea. This thought popped into, "What if I homeschool?"

This thought is scary to me because I realize that I alone will be responsible for their education. It is also exciting when you realize that you have the opportunity to challenge and grow your children's minds. I welcome you to join me on our journey as I try to find answers in life.